fire extinguisher
the burning church rant
were on a mission from god
Mustang Drive-In
Tim Horton's
Princess Street
On Yonge Street
Much music?
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
K-Town Lassie Wrote:Mustang Drive-In

Hey, you know about the Mustang? Are we thinking of the same one in SW Ontario? I saw The Sixth Sense at that one...

And back to the game... MM huh?

Ms. Spears and co.
Time Out! --

Mustang Drive-In just outside Kingston? You've been there too, Stephen? Cool. I saw the original Blues Brothers there when it first came out, way back when. :thumb:

Game On! --

Ms. Spears and co? Tough one....

Spice Girls :roll:
Gerry Halliwell
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Fish and Chips :lol: