Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFL Thread-->Wimps need not enter!
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 14527159.jpg]
Football is back and it needs a thread, come on where is all the trash talk?
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Dude,

I like in KC right now, and the chiefs are solid! Was at the game last weekend. Looking good. Just watched the chiefs first possession. That raider rookie botched that punt eh?

My bears destroyed the paper lions today!!! Da Bears!!!

Mick
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Go Birds!!! 42-3 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My Bills struggles vs. Tampa Bay today but we will bounce back against Atlanta and Ron Mexico next Sunday...I'll be there in Section 117 at the Ralph cheering them on.

LETS GO BILLS. 2-1 HERE WE COME!
So.......where are all the "experts" that said the Vikings would be better without Randy Moss?

DOH!
KittieKatFish Wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen: Go Birds!!! 42-3 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dude..don't get too excited..it was against my "might" niners
My Rams are 1-1 and they looked pretty good against the Cardinals. We shall see.
Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
cferneyh Wrote:So.......where are all the "experts" that said the Vikings would be better without Randy Moss?

DOH!
Who said that? Confusedcratch: The guy is a playmaker plain and simple, they were stupid to let him go. Anyway, my Chiefs won again!! 2-0 baby! It always feels good to beat the Raiders. I just hope we clobber the Broncos next Monday, wait... of course we will! :lol:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
LizardKing51 Wrote:
cferneyh Wrote:So.......where are all the "experts" that said the Vikings would be better without Randy Moss?

DOH!
Who said that? Confusedcratch: The guy is a playmaker plain and simple, they were stupid to let him go. Anyway, my Chiefs won again!! 2-0 baby! It always feels good to beat the Raiders. I just hope we clobber the Broncos next Monday, wait... of course we will! :lol:

Daunte and Tice both said they would be better without Moss.
My Cowboys are on (insert music here) MNF tonight...which probably makes me enemy #1 on here, because the Cowboys are so damned detestable...but whatever...unfortunately i wont be able to see the game because I'll be at the Pearl Jam concert...but, I mean, on the other hand, I'll be at the Pearl Jam concert.

GO BOYS!!!!
fingernailsonhull Wrote:My Rams are 1-1 and they looked pretty good against the Cardinals. We shall see.

Uh, you do remember how they looked Week One, right?
opiated Wrote:

First, I'm a Dudette, not a Dude (ha ha)

Second, It was a great game for many reasons. They played well. They played like a "team" again. McNabb and TO got along - hand slaps after goals, etc. I especially like the extra point kicked by the linebacker, Mark Simoneau.

Looks like all the hubabaloo from the pre-season is in the past and they are moving on.

Go Birds!
KittieKatFish Wrote:Looks like all the hubabaloo from the pre-season is in the past and they are moving on.
:lol: It's early.
GO BRONCOS!
KittieKatFish Wrote:
opiated Wrote:

Second, It was a great game for many reasons. They played well. They played like a "team" again. McNabb and TO got along - hand slaps after goals, etc. I especially like the extra point kicked by the linebacker, Mark Simoneau.

sorry dudette....my bad..fogive me?
opiated Wrote:
KittieKatFish Wrote:
opiated Wrote:

sorry dudette....my bad..fogive me?

Of course