Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Song Of The Day' Thread
Pigeon Camera..great call!!

:thumb: :thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
MAv, I humbly request a little emporor penguin to start the day....great tune, not played a whole lot live.....or ANYTHING from the show at Mulcahy's, Long Island in 98.....
jgardz Wrote:MAv, I humbly request a little emporor penguin to start the day....great tune, not played a whole lot live.....or ANYTHING from the show at Mulcahy's, Long Island in 98.....

Ahh, back to regular things . . . just got a new package of goddies today.

MAv.
MAverick Wrote:
jgardz Wrote:MAv, I humbly request a little emporor penguin to start the day....great tune, not played a whole lot live.....or ANYTHING from the show at Mulcahy's, Long Island in 98.....

MAv.

Yeah you are right MAv - little bit of a crazy day! Everyone back to their regular scheduled programs!

Look forward to Monday (never thought I would say that on a Friday!) and another "song of the day."

Cheers!
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:
MAverick Wrote:

MAv.

Yeah you are right MAv - little bit of a crazy day! Everyone back to their regular scheduled programs!

Look forward to Monday (never thought I would say that on a Friday!) and another "song of the day."

Cheers!

lol . . . got some good stuff for next week

I have some studio recordings and shows from 1996, 1999, 2004.

MAv.
Oh man, I didn't realize that once they were on there they would be taken off...I missed the dark canuck!
MAverick Wrote:I have some studio recordings and shows from 1996, 1999, 2004.

MAv.

that sounds awesome, I can't wait
Butts Wigglin'...nice choice MAv! :thumb:
srb Wrote:Butts Wigglin'...nice choice MAv! :thumb:

wow, what a pick, didnt see that coming MAv. Ill admit Ive never been a huge fan of the song, but it is fun to hear once and awhile.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
i love butts wigglin!!! great version...

mav..any chance of gettin some of the sarah mclachlan stuff they did for Day For Night? i know emergency was released, but seem to recall reading somewhere they had recorded a few songs...
Hey MAv,

If you are still taking requests, I would love to hear a live version of The Heart of the Melt. I think they only played it a couple of times last tour and I haven't heard it that much live. Great song - I wish they played it more...
joshwayy Wrote:Oh man, I didn't realize that once they were on there they would be taken off...I missed the dark canuck!

The Dark Canuck is still up! Keep listening after Butts Wigglin'
Why would the music player not work on my work pc? am I missing something?
joshwayy Wrote:Oh man, I didn't realize that once they were on there they would be taken off...I missed the dark canuck!

yes..but not the live version that he wants to hear!!!
opiated Wrote:

yes..but not the live version that he wants to hear!!!

Fair enough. I wasn't paying to much attention when it was playing this morning... :oops: